Click here to see a video showing how to access your My Maths homework
- Instructions to login to Show My Homework here
- Login into Realsmart (Chrome is best, but Explorer will work)
- Click on My Drive (to login to your Google account)
- Then go back to the Realsmart homepage and select “CBSC Show My Homework” from the quick links on the left.
- Click on the LOGIN button – top right
- Click on the red Sign in with Google button (no username or password needed)
- Accept anything you need to accept – just click on the blue button
- And you are logged in.
GCSEPod is FREE OF CHARGE to all students and staff. Firstly, login to realsmart, then Click here to access the site, or click on the link in Quick links (left hand panel on this page after logging in). The first time you do this you will need to confirm your account details, but every time thereafter, as long as you have logged into Realsmart, it will remember who you are.
— GCSE Pod – Revision Tips
Carshalton Boys own podcast radio website is now live! Click here to explore some of our demo content.
Please use the comment boxes to make suggestions about the kind of content you would like to see or let us know if you would like to contribute. Remember all material must be in an audio format not video!
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Oi! Year 7s and Year 8s caught the World Cup football fever after their Maths exam. So to ease the fever, they played Fantasy Football in Maths and came up with some great teams. Here are some of the work they produced in Maths lessons. Well done, Year 7s and 8s!!!
Check out the slideshow and if your spot your work come and claim a reward in M02
Over the last 12 months we have been trialling the Future First Electronic Alumni, which weeks to connect our ex-students with Carshalton Boys. Continue reading
Click here to take the Safer internet day quiz.
Test how safe you are online!